Sunday, January 4, 2009

I'll Miss You ,VKG !!!

Juz finish watching Vampire Knight Guilty last epi ~
I LOVE THE ENDING ~~
coz yuuki choosen Kaname-Senpai !!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH !!! \^o^/
KANAYUKI ROCKS !!!!

But feel (abit) sad for Zero ~ Poor thing >.<

I downloaded some screenshot of VKG, epi 13 (#26) FINAL !!

The world most psycho uncle -- Rido !!


yiiiiiK ~~ so cool ~ <3
Kaname : Sayonara


BANG *Vanished* ~ Tat is hw he die ~ ( he die abit too ez ~ SHUD TORTURE HIM B4 HE DIE )
since he *killed* so many innocence ppl !! HE MUST PAY !! roar ~!!

- The Battle is now Over -

Kaname touched Aidou with his words* ~ <3




She is gonna *PROVE* tat she is a Vampire ~


Zero : You're a Vampire...
Yuuki : yeah..
Zero : You and I cant live in a same world..
Yuuki : yeah..
Zero : But someday... I'll ...I''ll come to kill you
Yuuki : en.. I'll be waiting...

Although i dislike * Zero x Yuuki * ... But tis part is juz Freakin Touching and Sad my tears juz fall automaticly... T.T baaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaa ..


Now is Kaname's turn ~

Yiiiiiiiik !!! SO CUTE !!! <3 puuuuuuurrrr !!


SWT !! <3


EVEN SWTER !!! <3


Memories from the past ... (little Yuuki and little Kaname)




CUTE COUPLE !!!!!!!!! <3



MR.CROSS SO CUTE !!! haha...

CUTE COUPLE !!! <3 *agn*

Juuri !!!! Puurty gal ~ (Kaname & Yuuki's mother)
Mr.Cross look so cool... he shud keep da look ~

Yagari-sensei is cleaning up the mess that Mr.Cross cre8 ... haha

Zero looks so depressed... so sad !!! T.T

Tis scene make me think of there will be a SEASON 3 !!!
It looks like an open ending or sumthing ~!!! *whr r they goin ?* --- A New Journey Ahead !!
SEASON 3... SEASON 3 .... SEASON 3 !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Matsuri Hino ... CONTINUE PLS !!!!
>.<

No comments:

Post a Comment