Friday, July 17, 2009

11/7/09...My family and I went to Genting ~ Wao wee ~
we went there to watch some HK actor/actress On Stg ~
quite boring..actually...
Lucky my dear sister went with us too..if not...!
Im ALL ALONE IN THE BIG BIG GENTING !!! lol
1st of all ~ v went for dinner ~ Buffet

Round 1 !

Round 2 !

Round 3 ! Before :

After ~ Lol

Round 4 ! Ewww ! DISGUSTING !

So Freakkinnnn OILLLLY !!!!

Final Round ~ Tomato Soup !

The Tickets !

Marrrrrry - Gooooo - Roundddd !

some 'Safari adventure Jip' thingy ~ lol =X

RM15 for this thing ~ But onli can play RM10 ~
So me and my sis play for a while...blah blah blah ~
times up ~
Let's Go !!





Nothing much to say actually ~
Kinda boring ~ Coz Maybeim not their Fan ~ So....
B.O.R.I.N.G !!!!
If is 2PM-BIG BANG- OR WONDER GIRLS !!!
u will c another side of me ~~
MuahwahwaHwa ~ XD

No comments:

Post a Comment