Thursday, May 27, 2010

SINCREA GONNA DISBAND !!!


OHHH MYYYY DAMN GOOOOODDD !!!!!!!!!!!!

SINCREA GONNA DISBAND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF ??????????????

SERIOUSLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My BABY J-ROCK BAND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WILL CRY SERIOUSLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

their last song is ''RED'' and now waiting the DVD to release and will stop all SINCREA activities....

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!

DUN RELEASE THE DVD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE DUN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! T.T

IM CRYING LIKE SHIT !!! NUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!


I JUZ STARTED TO LOVE THEM...DL THEIR ALBUM..AND NOW THEY'RE DISBANDING !!!???? WHY !!!! WHY !!! JESUS WHY !!!! T.T

all i can do is....

NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!! T.T

&&&&&&

CRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! T.T

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE THIS POST!!!!! YOU'RE MY SOULMATE!!!! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE SINCREA TOO, do you know the name of their new band? If I understood correctly, they are still together but they're gonna change their style and name. So let's not lose our hope just yet; love them 4evah, ai shiteru Hirooooooo! <3<3<3<3

    ReplyDelete