Tuesday, September 20, 2011

[Kuantan] The hometown of salted fish~




28-30/8/2011

Went to Kuantan with Bro and Sister-in-law...
Omg~ wat an unlucky trip~
I had diarrhea!! OMG !
i think is the beer i drank last night~ ><

the 1st moment i reached kuantan~ I kept going in the toilet...
WTH RIGHT !
but den~ when it comes to special moments..
''Just Chill'' LOL! XD

They brought me to ~ Teluk Cempedak.
omg~ the water is SOOO MUCH MOREEE cleaner den port dickson...
PD is so famous ~ but the water is so dirty ~
but as for this random beach in Kuantan.
is so clean~ and it oso have a nicer view den PD ><



Lol ~ and i just realize my sister-in-law change her iphone to I4!!! WTH!!!

cam-whore time! XD hahaha~ i keep use her fone to camwhore~
Too bad is not mine! T.T

And shit~ me and my sis-in-law pic she din send to me ><
so cant upload here xD hahaha


Then went to McD :)
[My Bro and Sis-in-law] XD hehehe~


------------------------------------------------

Night time~ we went to my SIL's [sis-in-law,Make it short and easy la XD] sister's baby's full moon dinner XD hahaha~ just go there and sit down and EAT. LOl

the food sucks~ no offence la~ but it seriously sucks~
and the ppl over there... OMG !

my mom will be like so proud of me~ coz ~ i noe whats the meaning of manners..
once the food came out~
THE CROWD WAS LIKE PREY AND PREDATOR !
OMFG ! all of us were STUNNED with *A* << this look ! hahahhahaa~

EPIC FAIL LA that moment~
and u shud have seen a little fking fat boy~
said something rude to me..
I WAS LIKE~ is this how ur fking parents teach YOU fat boy!!?
Hahahahaa~
No offense ! that place sucks becoz of u all these rude ppl =.=
Disgrace ur state...SHAME ON YOU! -.-

ok ~ scolding moment over~ Urgh~ =X



--------------------------------------------------

29/8/2011

They bring me to a Mini Zoo..
Lol ~ we were expecting Noob creatures~ like rabbits or hamsters oni ~
But unexpectedly ~ we found few animals that are kinda amazing XD hahaa~




this bird is gonna die soon~ Is like so OLDDDD =X


Duckies =)


Hedgehog -- this is fascinating ~ and is so CUTEEEE =D


This 2 cows ~LOOK EXACTLY THE SAME ! and is like printed out from a painting..
the colour~ the fur and the eyes~ looks like they're wearing eyeliner! XD hahahah~


Mini zoo~ XD



ostriches~ Not bad right XD


they even have crocodile weh!! =DDD hahaha~


the cute sleeping hedgehog <3

(The power of I4~)



then they brought me to a shopping mall oso ~
din get anything ~ bro is too greedy to get me stuff ><

until night time~ they will just bring me to some random cafe to sit down and Drink something...
this is how my bro's life? hahaha? XD inspecting ~ hehehe~


-------------------------------------------


See~ SIL's bro's baby~ Baby Dexter :)
He's so ADORABLE!! feels like Squeezing him! XD hehehehe~~


--------------------------------------------------


Until 30/8/2011 my diarrhea oni gets better...
LOL! WTH?

Is a fun trip~ No bad ~
SIL's side are very friendly~ XD
so yeah~ i enjoy the trip even though i had diarrhea XD hahaha~~

PS. i've been into many Kuantan's toilet XD hahahaha~ XD

No comments:

Post a Comment