Friday, December 16, 2011

Hands Up! For 2PM Concert.

25-11-2011

WHAT AM I DOING TODAY??

2PM Concert babeeee!! =3 hehehheee~ Dream come true~


Ok!! woke up around 9am~
Pack up everything~
wash up~ eat breakfast~ Hyper mode on-ing soon~

Around 10+ texting with Jinnie~
She said : some fans queue up since 6am~ or even camp there since last night..
I immediately tell my dad and ''Let's Go!''
Haahahhahaa~

Walking around with a backpack, not sure wic way to go, Sure is fun LOL!
called Jinnie for directions~ And YES IM THERE!!

11pm+ : Reached!

O.O OMG humanssss!!!
Many many of em!! O.O!!

So blur finding where shud i stand/queue
coz there's Free Seating L/R and also Rock Pitt!
Lol! ''Finding my lane''
I met new friends~ We blur together to find our lane HAHAHA~

Anyway~ found it~ after awhile Jinnie Arrived~ (Y)

Start camping~ Talk crap~ Play cards~ Shopping (little stalls that sell 2PM merchandise)~ Munching~ Eating~ Yawning~ XD


IS 2PM!! =3



See the crowd behind us!!?? O.O!!
OMG~~ XD hahahaa




My new 2PM TEE-SHIRT!! <333333
Im gonna wear 2PM out~ <3 hohohoho!!

I almost shop till i drop~ I bought alot of 2PM stuff~
is actually junk~ But, once in a while!! so ok laaaa right!!! ><
Expecting them to come bac agn and agn and agn~ <3


-------------------------------------------


Around 3pm~ all those typical malaysian~
Just walk forward to ''fill in the gaps''
WTH~
Please la, Respect the ones who came earlier than u..
People shoo them away~ but still sitting there and ignoring..
What kind of ppl are these? typical MALAYsian..
Muka tebal betul! =.=



Around 5PM~ the crowd starts standing and starts to push each other towards the entrance..
Ppl squeezed themselves until like a can of Tuna!!
OMG!! the smell of sweat!! ppl fart! OMG!the horror~
squeezed there for almost 2 and a half hour~

when the can of tuna starting to move...Omg!! The horror!
it gone worst when it moves~
People start pushing!!
the guards are being useless~ ppl faint~
Shit~ =.=
never thought of i'll be in such DISASTER when is like the HAPPIEST day of my life.
LOL!!! XD


--------------------------------------------



Finally got my butt in the hall~
EPIC FAR!! =.= Free seating~ Im a poor shit =(
hahahahaa~ But the screen is BIG ENOUGH =D
anyway~ im juz happy tat i got to see 2PM in real and the atmosphere to party with them =D


--------------------------------------

Epic moment of the day:
Ying called : TENG I GOT 2 ROCK ZONE TICKETS!!!

omfggggg!! ran all the way from up to down!!! =x
hahahahhaha!! Im a lucky shit!! =X


---------------------------------------





FRONT VIEW!! hahahaa ROCK ZONE BABY!!
rm638 per ticket man~ xD


I screamed and yell like there's no tomorrow with this light stick!!
I jumped as high as i can~ And SCREAM!!! <3
hahahahaa~ ppl been closing ears and looking at me~
But do i look like i giv a damn on this day? =D hahahaha


i even use WHISTLE when my voice crack =x hahaha
I love myself that im smart! hahahaa~
i bought a whistle BEFORE concert coz i know my voice will CRACK!! =DDD
#Pro!! XD



I will not post up much pics in the concert~ Coz copyright man~
This i used as my fone wallpaper~ WooYoung~ <3
this can prove how front i am~ XD
i borrowed my sis camera a month before! XD hahaha
Thumbs up for #Hottest <3


-----------------------------------------

An Awesome night~ I tears a little when they sang the ''Thank You'' song ard the end of the concert~
but they wrap it up with the ''Hands up'' encore~
Happy ending~ <3

So awesome! i seriously jump, yell, scream, sing!! TO THE MAX! XD hahahaa
image gone~
fren's cousin saw me ~ and told my fren~
Ur fren like a crazy girl in the concert! =.=
HAHAHA!! mission accomplish~ <3


WAITING FOR YOU TO COME AGN BABIES!! <3
You rock my 2011~ =)




No comments:

Post a Comment