Saturday, April 3, 2010

Is this really gonna be the last Goodbye...Btw you and me ?



3/4/2010 ~
Oh Boy ! I will remember this day forever...
the day u left us...
and Our story ends here...

I remember the day when my brother ask...
''which doggy u will pick ?''

So i pointed on You...

and all of us gathered together to think a name for our new little brother....

Ruscal...
will now be ur name....
Our Cute chubby little brother....
Welcome to Ur new Home...

when i was still standard 6...
the 1st day i hav You...
I was late for school..
and my friends ask me Why ?
i said proudly : I was taking care of my new dog...

Still rmb...u juz few weeks old...
Cute little boy...
You juz like to slp in the toilet...
So v put ur blankets and ur toys in there...
and make it as ur tempo little house....

after tat u grew older...
v bought u a little home for u...
and put u in the living room....

v bought u more toys...
more collars...
and more dog treats...

Tat moment...all of us have a good time...
i hope is a good memory for You too....

and after u grew bigger...
v put you out of the house...

the 1st night i still rmb...
heavy rain...
Me and my sis scared tat u will get wet...
so both of us woke up in the middle of the night to put you back in...
and mom scolded us the next day...


Your Birthday ~
V cant buy u a cake...
so v take breads as ur cake...and v even put a candle on it...
You were afraid of the fire...and you dunno how to blow it =)
the funny side of You.. make us laugh ~


Bathing time...
bathing, cleaning, washing, shampooing....
I hav fun...

I rmb there's 1 time...
where Kaien-Chan and Wei Wei sshi came to our house....
and they helped us to bath Ruscal...
Tat was a very fun day...
You can feel the ''Family Feel''...
Where all of us were wet and laughing ard...
memorable day ~~

You fat boy...
You juz like a scaredy cat...
you dun dare to walk down the stairs...
Nid me to carry You down...
and make me furry and sweaty ! =)

A dog,that is scare of thunder and fire crackers = annoying + Cute...

---------------------------------------------------------

You gave us alot of memorable memories...
I hope...You Hav a good time with us too...

And no matter what happens...
You are still our little Brother...


Bye...Ruscal...



No comments:

Post a Comment