Friday, April 16, 2010

Oh Shit...Is B2ST !

LOL!! I ''Used'' to DISlike B2ST...
coz they said they deserved ''BEASTLY IDOL'' this name more den 2PM !!
and U all noe tat im a 2PM's fan (Hottest)...
of coz i will pissed off after hearing this news...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

So I din really keep an eye on them...
UNTIL...

Shock of The New Eva released !!!
O.O !!!
''SHOCK'' !!!!

their songs and MVs are so Awesome ----- ''Slap myself'' !!

Seriously !!!! ----- ''Slap''

I love the ''Take care of My Girlfriend'' ---- ''Slap Agn''

I was hyper when the MV released ---- *SLAP!!!!*

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I cant like them....

They ''zat'' my 2PM !! >.<

*SNAP OUT OF IT !!!*

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I think do like them...because of the ''Shock of new Eva'' >.<


*SLAP SLAP SLAP!!!*


Forgiv me 2PM!!! T.T




No comments:

Post a Comment