Saturday, June 5, 2010

Is it me or Is just too scary...?

Well...while waiting for the Hitman reborn to load...
i went in to my fren's blog...

and...is it me or her blog is just sounds a little bit TOO OVER !!?

this is her 1st love...
she damn in love with the guy
she keep posting EVERYWHR [seriously ! is EVERWHR!]...
I Love ... I Love...
My dear... I miss You...
=.=!!!

Is so sweet...Yeah !!
but u turn it another way round !
coz u over doing it =X

Is not tat i wanna care bout ur thing...
is jus a little bit TOO OVER girl !

*Snap out of it* !

You really sound desperate...
damn desperate...
Yeah..v noe u in love...

over doing it...makes it worst
makes it like ur showing off ~
Cant live without him...
equals to..is not a good thing sistha !

In this age...as a Teen...
is hard to get ''happily ever after''
When ur heart breaks...
You nid to call the tissue factory...to get EXTRA tissues for You... =X

So after tat ~ i went to the guy's blog..
Ok ~ the guy oni posted 1 post about the girl...
It is short and sweet ~
---Nice---

CAN U JUST DO IT THIS WAY SISTHA!!!?

a little advise ~
SNAP OUT OF IT !!! >.<

---------------------------The End-------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment