Saturday, June 12, 2010

Kacang & Peanut's Story


Kacang's Corner


Oh Hello there...Welcome to my owner's Blog...

Sometimes is a little troublesome to get upstairs!!! >.<

Ahhhh ~ Food...

Im on the roof top ~ Is cold here...
That's how i like it =D

When is too cold..In here is juz right ~
Warm and cozy ~

after wake up ~ FOOD !!!
(my owner gave me a cracker thingy ~ Delicious~)

ZzzZzzz...zzz...

FOOD AGn ~ =D

*Dreaming*...Hot and sexy Hamster ~ *Nosebleed*

Me owner no gib me corn..Me angry..Me bite ! >.<
Owner : THAT'S MY PURSE U DAMN RAT ! >.<

Erm...Mr.Bean...U forgot to zip?...*Cough cough*

Say wat ? Mr Bean is looking at me ? >.>

CORN !!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D

Owner : corn ? out of stock edi ~ XD

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Peanut's Corner

New Cage...New Hamster = Girlfriend =D

Slp walking? ~ but still can eat =.=

Some1 is looking at me ~ ? O.o

slp walking agn ? Doing same thing ~ EAT =.=

She asleep ~ XD how cute ~

Doing something suspicious...?


DUN HURT ME !!!! Im din do anything wrg !! >.<

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kacang & Peanut's Story ~


So sweet ~ slping 2gether ~ <3

Kacang : Where's Peanut ? @@
Peanut : Hahaha ~ cant find me ~ XD

Both eating Corn ~ =D

Slping in the cute little house ~

Peanut : Is that a camera ?
Kacang : Dun look ~ Act normal ~




Owner Here ~

Are they juz cute ~ =D
I'm glad tat i hav them ~

When my mom and dad buy me peanut...
My dad said something really touching to the shopkeeper...
''Aiya..the dog gib away d...she so sad...pity her den buy bac something for her to play lo''

In tat moment...I really felt like a little girl agn...
like a little girl who cries alot after losing something =.= ?

Anyway !
is touching ~ >.<
Thx Mom and Dad ~

---But it reminds me of Ruscal...
---How are you Boii ?
---Are You happy...without us... ?
---I miss You Boii ~ >.<Add Image
Add Video
Remove Formatting from   selection




No comments:

Post a Comment