Friday, October 30, 2009

25/10/09...Me and my sis went shopping (Sungai Wang) ~
while walking here and there...V pass by the stage,wic is middle of the mall(I guess)...
and it was CROWDED WITH PEOPLES !!!!!
and i look at the stage's wallpaper and i saw ~ [Dang Dang Dang!!]

Lee Min Ho !!!! hahahahaha !
although im not his fan(But my mom is O.o)~ But...he will be the 1st Korean Artist that i meet in Malaysia ! hahaha
But..i nvr meet him ~
and the area is crowded with FANS ! and it started ard 11+ to '2PM'+ but he still haven't appear..
2PM+ i gtg, So.. Yea i didn't see him..(sad)
i oso pity the fans ~ coz is very crowded and they nid to wait for their idol for so LONG !
wat the heck~ Tats wat fangirls do...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !

Orh!! i bought SOMETHING !! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa !
i found a very very very excellent shop !!!
wic they sell K-Pop stuffs!!!! =X
hahahahahhaaha ! i glad tat i found it ~ coz the shop is kinda hidden ~ haha ~ Lucky me !
although is kinda tiny but is FULL OF TREASURE....hahaha ~
the name of the shop is 'My Star' Wao~ the name tells it all Hahaha


TA-DAH !!!!!

I pin it on my bag ~ Right by my side hahahahahaha !
[alot of ppl asK me ~ Y u like 2pm (as in the time) ...hahaha ~
But i juz keep them hanging there ~ haha [DUN CARE!!]

Oh the 1st time i've been to sumgai wang is on 4th of Oct ~
and the 1st Kpop song i Heard is ~
2PM - Again and Again !!! HAHAHA ! im so happi ~ (i almost cry,tears of joy) !! hahaha BUT I DIDN'T ! XD and i almost dance along with the song ! haha ~ Lucky my sis was there ~ If not.... HAHAHAHAHAHA ! XD
den i heard G-Dargon's - HeartBreaker ~
Big Bang - Haru Haru ~
Big Bang - Lies
SNSD - Gee i think tats all ~
The 2nd time..songs tat i heard is only Haru haru and Sunset Glow by Big Bang haha!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment