Sunday, October 18, 2009

Bak..Bak!

17/10/09 ~ H0h0 ~ 2day i pierced xtra 2 hoIes on my Ieft ear !!! Hehehe !
and i've done a
little research b4 doin tat ~ and i found out ~

Mine : 3 left ear , 1 right ear


Aoi: Two in lip, one in right ear, two in left ear. [i hab 1 on my ritght and i'll pass the lipring ]
Kai: 2 piercings in left ear [I hab 2 too !! oni i hab another xtra 1 at the top =X]
Reita: one in each ear [ i hab tat b4 2day =X haha]
Ruki: 5 piercings in right ear [I'll leave this to Kaien-chan, Since she love ruki haha !]
Uruha: he has a total of 9 piercings (5 in left ear and 4 in right ear). [i wish i can, but my mom...'cough cough' i'll pass it 1ST~ haha ~]

Piercings: 3 left ear, 5 right ear [is maya-sama's from LM.C]

I dun care ~ after the piercing i fe
lt like 'Kai-chan' and Maya-Sama..HAHA !
Rei-Chan's fee
ling will still be there although i pierced xtra 2 XD
Uruha's ear will be my next target !! haha ~
[MoMMY PLS] T.T

I
cant get Alice Nine's piercing information
but i f
ound a pic of saga ~
Does tis consider tat he has oni 1 on his right ear ??
or he's hiding the rest at the bac of his shinny hair ??
Hahaha ~

No comments:

Post a Comment