Sunday, October 18, 2009

Miracle Happens once in a While ~

17/10/09 ~ 18/10/09...Watching 'nitelive' wic they will show K-pop and J-pop stuff,news and MVs [Since my mom cut the Astro, so is kinda the oni chanel 4 me 2 watch K-pop and J-pop's stuff...on TV...] wic they didn't mention anything about J-Rock b4....
BUT !!! A Miracle happens once in a while ~ !!!! THEY SHoW 'The Gazette - Before i Decay' MV!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IM Totally SHoCK !!!
juz bac den i asked my fren, izit impossible 4 them to show J-rock stuff ?
den she said 'yea'....
But after a few minutes i heard the Host saying ~Visual Kei ~
hoh ?? the 1st thing i think of is Gazette...oMG ~ Will it be ???
the Gazette - Before i Decay the new single ??
oMG !!!! IT IS THE GAZETTE !!! and is Before I Decay !!
IM SH0CK !!! den i sms my fren agn and she keep saying 'ya la ya la'...Ur noisy music ~
[Haha she doesn't like J-rock much ~ coz she like MJ ~ wic 4 me is Monkey Jelly...wic juz wanna make her feel bad 4 the name...Haha !!!]

KAI-CHAN !!!!! <3>
Rei-Chan ~~~
Uru-chan o.0...^^
Ruki-chan [Kaien-chan] Hahahaha ~
and Aoi...chan 0.o ~

I didn't record it all coz i wanna feel the happiness 4 watching it on TV..Hahaha!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment