Friday, February 19, 2010

'' I'm a Vampire! ''


18/02/2010...

I hav fun yesterday ~
i went to my frens house to visit...(and take angpau) ~ hahaha
Is chinese new year ~ XD
my frens even came to my house ~
It was fun...
v gamble...eat...drink...
i lost RM12 !!! juz in 1 day !
actually is kinda little ~ but...is my 1st gambling day...and i already lost rm1 2!!! >.<

Oh and i found something Shocking !
one of my fren...He juz live nearby my house...
is not nearby...is FREAKING NEARBY !
effing shocking !!!
I was shock when i reached his house ! *A*
Lol ~
(Hey boy..U noe there..*Point Point Point* >>> Tats my house XD Lol...)

Hmmm...Den v take pictures in my uncle's house ~
and chat chat chat !

OOOHHHH !!! v even drink Wine~Champaign~Whisky ~
Wooooo !!!! Nice ~ i feel like an adult XD
i found out something !
when i drink 'Alcohol'...My face wont go red ~
But my eyes will !! XD (juz like my mom =D )
I feel like a Vampire !!! Hehehehe !!!!

YiiHehehe ~
tats all i wanna say i guess ~
and i got AngPaus !!!! ^^V

No comments:

Post a Comment