Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Back from HomeTown...

Juz came back from hometown ~
erm...nothing much to talk about ~

I feel humans are so fake !
after my grandma pass away..
my cousins and some of my uncle aunties ~
they didn't come bac ~
so everybody was like...
Grandma is not around d...so y shud i come bac..? to waste time ?

New Year is oni once in a year...
so v must treasure it while v meet our relatives...
coz..for my dad's side of the family...
v dun really meet much...
v will meet each other is while new year...
When all of them Come bac to our hometown and bond' together...

But they're not coming bac...since my grandma is not around ~
So...When will we meet again ?

IM NOT ANGRY COZ I CANT GET THEIR ANGPAU !!! =X XD

Is juz ~ Things change after my grandma pass away ! T.T
when v saying goodbye...
EVERY1 say...'c u next year'
OMG ! everybody knows !!!
How obvious tat v gonna meet each other oni once a year !

so juz feel sad for some of them...
v can oni meet once a year...But they still dun wanna come bac ! >.<


No comments:

Post a Comment