Thursday, February 11, 2010

Let's talk about Life...

School Life ~
Classmates
...they are fine...not bad ~
lately seldom hang out with them >.<

Friends
...They are fine ! Rumors...Scandals ~
everything...anything here and there ~

Lately i have more frens..i feel...
most of them join the volleyball team ~
so tats y i hab more frens ~ XD

Volleyball Team !
i spend most of my time with this gang !
they really are fun !
LOL !
meet some new frens ~
most of them are form 3 & 4 ...
most of them are guys !
so...sad case !
most of them bully me =.=
damn them ! =P

But this year is different...im a Senior now ! =P
not tat i wanna talk about it or anything la ~
form 3-4 should be happy for having us as senior...
coz last year's senior SUCKS like hell !

they dun let u join them...they dun teach u...they will teach...when they feel like it =.=
damn noob la them...when v play' they will say 'this is wrg tat is wrg'
Dude how am i suppose to noe ? since u didn't teach me ! =.=
they damn F-ing la...

past few weeks ago they came to school once or twice...
wic is my worst day ever... !
I DUN HAVE A CHANCE TO HIT TAT F-ING BALL !

They juz...
make me DISLIKE them ! =.=

In front of my juniors...
I've been very good !
although i din train' them...
but i play with them ! =D
i hav fun ! I think they hav fun...too ? O.o

i scolded few of them !
but i think im right =X

1. volleyball...is a round ball...so it will roll !
and ur not a pro...so no matter wat ! the freaking ball will roll away ~
if ur the last dude touching the ball...so go GET IT ! instead of standing there waiting ppl to get it for u ! AM I FREAKING RIGHT !!!?

2. While u play volleyball ~ u will hav 2 rolls ~ standing opposite of each other...
so if u come late...u hav to stand at the side... instead of standing IN THE MIDDLE and PUSH THE ONE WHO CAME EARLY to the SIDE ! aM i FrEaking Right !!!?

So this 2 got scolded by me !
.....i seem angry... ! and mean... do i ?
but im teaching them ! >.<
Lol ! dun drag it to far away ~

So school life is like that ~



What is Your Heartbeating For... ?

No comments:

Post a Comment