Sunday, September 30, 2012

Popular" Fair~!!


21 and 24/8/2012

I went two days~
21st was with Miss Kam~ My dear dear dear ''teacher'' AKA my godsister xD
24th i went with Yan and Wei~ My dear dear dear COUSINS!!

There's nth much to snap in a book fair~
i hunt stationary more den books =X hahahaha~
and am i being lazy or im turning to a workaholic?
i realized i bought alot of stuff for my work...
''Curious----------"

Well i think im juz lazy~
Why wanna do them when u can just buy right? xD hahahaha
YUP!! IM JUZ FREAKING LAZY! =D


But I bought quite alot at the stationary section?
few hundreds? but 100-200 only la xD hahaa
but not all are stationary hahahaa xD
i bought very random stuff~ stuff that i cant believe i will buy too~
other then that... i cant believe i made it =X







See!! i sew all these~ a phone holder and a card holder..
Mario and Paul Frank xD hahaaa
i seriously CANT believe that i did these~
coz, my laziness din conquer my mind? seriously? xD hahaha
but i really need to do more sewing~ look at it~ it looks kinda ugly~ 
but hey~ at least there's the shape right xD hahaa
kinda got addicted to it~ tried to find more~ no luck ><


Meaningful book cover~ Is kinda cheap, simply and cute~ i bought 2 xD hahaa


The paul frank card holder xD hehehe~
it's not hard~ coz all the stuff are there~
so is less harder~ but it's still challenging for a person who dunno how to sew! hahahaa~
Im very proud of myself that i did these~
even though i poked myself for quite a few times~ and i done the mario holder from 12am to 4am~
the paul frank was ard 1pm to 4pm? Lol~
but they are so cute~ especially the Mario phone holder xD hahaa
so is kinda worth it xD
am sooo gonna take good care of it~



No comments:

Post a Comment