Sunday, September 30, 2012

Janice's big day~


7-9-2012

Remember the girl i met in Pavilion~
my weekend job~
well she invited me to her bday party'
Thanks for the invitation girl~!!
honored to be invited~ coz juz knew each other =)

@Luna Bar, KL~ roof top, pool side bar~

Brought my bro' along~ Lol
''level up''~ Lol joke of the day~ xD


Birthday girl~ She doesnt look old seriously!!
juz like  my sis~ at that' age, but still look cute and young~
not like me~ i seem oldern than her >< iishh~ xD hahahaa


Met her colleague~ Chloe~ same like her!! pretty and young!! hahahaa~
im jelly =X hahaha~






 our blurred pictures~ hahahaa~ we were like so high' and its hot!!
our seat's fan spoiled~ we kinda sit beside the pool so it's open air~ so we cant feel the aircond!!
we went in to the toilet to get some wind/air!! LOL!!

Look at meeeee!! i look older den themm!! hahahahahahahahhaa!!

Thanks girl~ for the invitation~
and~
Happy Bday!! ''hearts!!"
u granted my wish? but u still owe me girl xD hehehee~ 


ignore the noob look~ but hey~
lookied the DJ <<< 
the pool~ and the pool side seats xD hahaa~



No comments:

Post a Comment