Friday, November 9, 2012

My Bday, Second group



13-10-2012

Saturday~~ Janice date me and Rex out for lunch~ 
a belated bday lunch xD hahaha~


 And guess what~ now she and sean are dating~
a very good news~
Knew her for around a month, met sean once~ now they're tgt~
is like a fresh and new couple xD hahahaa
Sweet~

We went to Viva home for lunch~ and we went in the chocolate fair xD
lOl~ free chocolateessss :D
 
 Thanks janiceee~ for the present" Lol~
u granted one of my wish~
now i just need to find out "how to use them" xD hahahaha

Let's keep the present as a secret xD hehehe~

After Janice and Sean went off, coz sean need to attend friend's wedding~

Me and Rex toured Viva's home toilet~
each and every floor of the toilets..
LOL!!!
its so psycho to do this~ but it's very creative that they designed every toilet differently~
So mysterious that once u open the door~ and wanna see how it looks like~
Its so weird when ppl go in or come out of the toilet room coz i was there standing, waiting for the right time to snap a pic of the toilet xD hahahaaa



-----------------------------------------------------

 

 

 After touring the toilets~
we went to watch movie(s)...
Omg~ 2 movies STRAIGHT~
so tiring~ hahahaha
I support Taken 2!!

Rex wanna watch resident evil so much~!!
i feel so bad for watching my movie only~ so we watched it too..
OMG!! i no likey scary movie~
all those scary scene happens suddenly...NO!!
i cant watch them~~
i was closing my eyes in there...
thats not good!
for me is scary~ for ppl juz normal but me NO!
totally understand myself now! haahahhaha~ =.=




what a relaxing day.... xD
Thanks Janice,Sean and Rex for the present, lunch and movie :)


No comments:

Post a Comment