Monday, November 26, 2012

Outing with JoEe~


9-11-2012


 We went to ICB, near Leisure mall~ opposite of the mall~ lol
 i felt like having pizza~ so i ordered~ and a bottle of asahi~
it kinda taste like Hennessy.."disappointed" =X lol~~~!!!

We promised to at least meet once a month~
so yea... we eat and chat eat and chat...
i talked more compare to her..
until my pizza havent finish and she finished quite a while d =x hahaha~


 
You know what, I've gained SO MUCH weight within one week ><
it's not stress? im kinda over with the growing stage..
What's all the food doing in my mind? LOL!

 

 
 i just cut my hair on that day or the day before..
My fringe so fugly >< Lol~


 See the pretty girl~ lol~
when i snap..there's no car, when we're seeing the pics, cars everywhere LOL!






 Enjoyed my time with that girl~
feel stress-free when she's around~ Lol~




No comments:

Post a Comment