Friday, November 9, 2012

My Bday, Third group


19-10-2012

High school friends~
celebrate me and AiBi's bday :)

went to Tan Cha Ngok.. nearby Leisure mall~
Eat steamboat~ lol aibi suddenly wanna eat steamboat so much xD



Ok~ I rarely~ RARELY~ tie my hair up when i go out with friends~
today~ i tied them up bcoz of what im wearing~ LOL~
i seariously dont like tieing my hair up, coz when i wanna take pic is so not nice!!
hahahahaa~



 -------------------------------------------------------

Well~ with them obviously we will snap alot alot of pics xD









See all my pretty friends xD hahahaha~
keep snapping pics like nobody's business xD hahaha


When we're on the way to Tan Cha Ngok~ 
my mom called and found a job for my bff (Ying)
Lol~ high pay in 2 days yo~
(to ying) Rmb belanja makan ya xD hahaha~

 
 Me and Ying playing with the light xD hahahaa~


Here comes the cake~ 
Our wish is.... ''Shhhhh" 


little gathering~ 38 in the corner~ xD



My bff (Ying) made a cd/dvd for me~
full of love and friendship :)
made me cry in the middle of the night!! ROARRRR!!!
THANK YOU MY DEAR PIGGY!!! "hearts"
heart u TTM!!"love"



 Happy birthday dear Bird!! xD hahahaa
Wish our wish come true ya  :3


 Ahhhhhhhh!!! BIG BANG CONCERT NEX WEEK!!!! =D



1 comment: