Saturday, November 6, 2010

..Im still proud

Is not hard to Build a Family...
But is hard to Manage the Family...

Im having insomnia lately...
dunno y ~ Mind too active i think...keep thinking but actually im tired...
Well den, 3.30am finally i can shut down everything...
5.30am ~ mom woke me up
to call my sis back...
she's not back yet ? urghh...
mom call me up to call her...and was DAMN angry >.<
6++ she's back ~

[Action!!]
Mom was like a thunder while scolding my sister...
and guess wat.. she brought a fren home..
and my mom juz say it out straightly ~
''DONT TRY TO LIE TO ME''
my sister's fren juz shut up den =X
Epic ~

Well after all the drama i cant slp...
Yeahhh ~ Study ~ AFTERWARD LA XD
hahaha ~ den i went to the market with my mom...
ohohoho !

Guess wat i got !


Hahahaa! i bet my mom hates to bring me out...
coz i will always BEG her to buy stuff for me XD hahaha ~
Yup i noe mommy ~ Still I WANT IT XD hahaha!

Cant wait to watch ~ XD
although is pirated ~ but is kinda HQ XD loL ~
and is oni RM5 yoz ! XD hahaha~

lets touch wood in case there's some error in the middle =X hahaha!
and at the bottom of the cover written there ''be sure to take tissues!''
XD EPIC LO!!!!!!! XD

im juz waiting to turn on my crying mode XD hahaha!

and now is 10am ~
Sleep ~ sis go out AGN !
urghhh~!!!! Life is juz rough...
ur the smartest in the family...and ur well educated !!!
but u are still brainless with common sense !
WTF ur thinking la...
im 17 oni i oso noe how to think !
ur older den me 9 years la OLD ASS ! u still tot ur right ?
how hard to shut up and say sorry ~
well u din really fight bac...But me and all of us can see that ur not TOTALLY wrg...
wtF? >.<
if im mama ! i already kill u ! b4 u step in the house !
mom said she gonna throw ur cloths, whack u like a mosquito !
But she didnt do it...coz u noe ur mom juz wan u to listen!
F you la ! >.<
warn u once..!
say juz 1 time oni ma...
den 2nd ! Later den b4 ! WTF UR TRYING TO SAY NOW?!

U noe our family hav problems ! But u still do stuff like tat !
i wanna be better ! but i dunno tat i CAN or not right now !

mom keep talking bout our family stuff...
when i was slping. waking up. eating. shopping.
u noe how tired i am for listening everything...

Kor kor is afraid of mama bcoz when his in secondary..
mom was very strict to him !
and he dun dare to against my mom !

Im scared too~ coz form 1 i tio once d !

You ! U were a good girl in ur secondary life..
den when u come out to the society ~ working...
i dunno wat frens u met la !
getting worst and wosrt...
Came back from shopping ~ mom called straightly, wan u to come bac...
u said is so embarrassing...
U noe u so late come bac , wat will other ppl think...
u tot mom is not embarrassed by u ah...
so late come back, Sorry is so EARLY come back...
wat ppl will say, Gossip!
that moment V all get embarrassed by u la ! >.<
mom was like a volcano exploded while toking to u on the fone...
i bet the whole neighbourhood heard wat mama said. >.<

You came back said...
ppl purposely from mid valley fetch me back. feel so guilty
U feel guilty in front of ur frens !
dun u feel any sorry in front of ur mom ah!?
See wat shit ur toking about !
ur the smartest in the family !
learn how to support ur family instead of giving out more troubles la ! >.<

mom and uncle got the same gene...
they are smart thinker...
after my mom said this...i really agree !
and v are mom's children !
although v cant 100% get the gene...
but 0.01% oso got gua !
actually this is common sense...
u dun even nid the gene to think man !

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I really miss the moment when i was a kid..
when everything is still innocent...

im a very emotional person...
well maybe..
But ! i can be happy easily...
and im proud of myself...
tat i can hide my unhappiness...
easily ~ ohoho ~ XD
when i find tinnie whinnie of happiness...
i can get over with it...
and smile like spongebob squarepants XD haha
especially in front of my frens...
is easier...juz tok to some1 everything will be gone...
Im proud...well maybe this is juz a common thing...
but im still proud ! =D
thank god for giving me this ~ XD hahaha ~

No comments:

Post a Comment