Monday, November 1, 2010

My IT...

31-10-2010 --- Night

Went out for dinner...and look wat im wearing~ XD

i already forgot tat i have this shoe ~ XD
i bought it on9 ~
Nice ? i think i bought it last 2 years or last year ago =X
Epic huh ?
Red and Blue XD



And it has my name on it...
so no one can steal it XD hahahaha!!
No ! actually juz write it for fun ! XD

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After dinner...
We went to Nilai...
and we went into...

My IT...

Yea right ~ tot im getting something new like a new laptop huh!?
UR HEAD.. =.=
mom juz misses my bro...
so v go to his shop and giv him a surprise XD hahaha~

Bro said Lucky i went in 1st..
coz he almost take out his C.I.G.A.R.E.T.T.E ~
bad bratha ! XD
Hahahaha~ well i cant care much ~
he said he has pressure so he nid to smoke..yea right bratha !
Juz take care of urself la >.<





I like his shop's environment...
they have Sushi King ~ Giant ~ A&W ~ all those babies shop...
Reject shop oso got =.= Epic !
Is a very good spot !
i like it...Smart bratha! =D

hmmm v went into a restaurant...
mom purposely from cheras come to Nilai to nag my bro...
Epic ~ after telling my bro this...he gav me a thumbs up ! XD hahahaa
mama juz love u la ~ XD

Korr!!! IM STILL WAITING FOR MY LAPPY! >.<
he keeps on changing the topic ! =.=
Epic !
Still ! im still waiting ! XD
i noe he gonna giv me 1 ! I NOE IT !
if not...u noe i wont be ur spy anymore ~ XD hahahaha!
[PLS KOR KOR IM BEGGING U!!!!] T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment