Tuesday, November 16, 2010

News Update...

Hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!
Less den 1 week left untill i die!!!

Im ACTING cool ~ I have the potential, right? XD hahahaha!!!
well took this last few weeks ago...
juz wanna update something bout myself..
showing u guys ~ how am i lately ~ XD
How ''awesome'' i look ~ B4 i die ~ XD hahaa!

i took this pic with a camera...
and i on the FLASH !!!
URGHHH MY EYESSSS!!! >.<
LOL ! XD epic huh ~

15/11/2010...
today is like the last day at skul b4 SPM !
so the teachers stand a roll at the side...
and we must go shake their hand one by one...
I was like damn hyper tat moment..
Aiya !
why v nid to do this...
i even said, lets do it like we're having a concert...
fast and easy..
The teachers juz put their hands there,
we juz slap it while we're running? XD hahaha!
Epic ! i was like Laughing!! LOL!! Woohh!!!
Lets get this over with...

Walao!!! Suddenly until my form teacher i CRY oh!!!
in front of me is my fren, Teacher said ''aww my beloved student''
and her eyes are so watery !!!
Shitake!!!
like tat den my tears fall off d ! >.<
WALAO!! IM DAMN EPIC LO >.<
i c ppl cry den i oso can cry ~
but...but...is like so touching !!! T.T
i keep wiping off my tears!!
''the more i wipe the wetter my hand is'' >.<
Lol !!! den all the teachers keep saying..dun cry la...shud be happy~
IS NOT LIKE I WAN TO, HUMANS!! >.<
finish shaking handSSs...
i hug my fren and cry agn !
Walao ! Epic >.<
Glad tats over ~ >.<
anyway ~ Thanks for the encouragement and lucks ~~
We will try our best!!!!! =X Haha~

and i nid a serious tok with my parents...
Mother! Father!
Hu's gene is this !?
y am i like a crying machine?!?!?! >.<


ANother news update is ~~~



SPRINGBEE!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHR ARE U!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HE CAME OUT FROM HIS CAGE!!!!
URGH !!!
another hamster hunt ! >.<
Im tired la...

Oh...and b4 SpringBee went missing...
Peanut give birth another 2 Babies...
[im sick of being grandma >.<]
when i reached home from skul..
one is already dead =X
another lost it's leg...
until the nex day...
''it disappeared'' =X
Lol?

Oh!!! SpringBee !! whr are u !
Grandma took good care of u !
and this is wat i get for repay !? >.<
and u're still not fully recover yet!!!!
ur size is as big as a cockroach oni ah!!!
Dun touch it lerh!!!
later got germs ahhh!! >.<

Aiya!!! i took so good care of u..until ur wound is getting smaller day by day..
u better dun tell me ur dead ahh!!!
first thing, i'll cry !
2nd.. i will feel regret taking care of u >.<
Yiish!!!
Pls, the hamster god!! Take good care of ur child ~ >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment