Thursday, December 17, 2009

1 Year Later...

So fas den 1 year d ~
Last year i addicted to Vampire Knight ~
and v went to our FIRST anime con ~ Lol ~
V saw ALOT of pretty arts ~
but v dun really noe them !!! >.<
and Now when v noe them...V feel 'ARGH!! V DIN BUY IT'
Lol ~ Nvm ~ coz the 2009 Comic Fiesta is ard the corner
and i SWEAR i will grab as much as i can !!
Dun try to stop me my dear Cousins !!!!
[my dear purse..Pls 4giv me!!!!]

Lately im watching reborn ~ im addicted ! =.= [thx to Kaien Chan =.=]
She oso share pics songs and 'doujinshi with me ~
and i saw this is her folder!!!! I hab it too!!!! IS SO FAMILIAR !!!



MUKURO-SAMA !!! Sry for leaving u 1 year !!! but no nid to be afraid !!!! IM BACK TIS YEAR !!!! XD


Anti Sakura Boy ~ XD


ARGH !!!!! V DIN BUY IT !!!!!!!
IS HITMAN REBORN !!! V saw it in the fiesta(2008) B4 !!!!!
tat time i dunno them ~
I din buy !!!!! i rmb i juz say ~ "Wao Nice Drawing !!!!"
[I swear to GOD !!! i will grab it if they sell it AGN !!!]
[especially Mukuro-Sama !!!] {Kufufuf}
Dun Hab Lambo-san !!! and Ryohei !!!! >.<


This is another art from 'another artist'
Tsuna---Anti Sakura Boy (Hibari)---Mukuro ???? O.o

actually they can draw the anime...Coz they look Super Cool XD
Make them move ! =X

mood for this Post: Mad! Sad! Gaaah !!! Y !!!! =.=

No comments:

Post a Comment