Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I Tot This Is The End...

After the charity fair ~ my teacher fetch me home ~
while on the way home ~
my sistha sms me : Where r u , faster come bac ~
i told my teacher and she said ~ Tell her u're save, coming bac soon ~

After she said Tat ~

Her car suddenly go left right left right ~ The car is like out of control ~
IM SO F''KING SHOCK ~
abit further later ~ V saw a car and a police car ~ [Wao]
the front of the car is already 'gone BUT the car's direction is in another way
so my teacher said : Maybe the car spins and crash after passing the slippery road ~
[SHOCKING]

after pitying tat dude ~
== SH!T my teacher's car cant BREAK !!!!
I WAS LIKE WTS !!!?
but the car is still moving ~ How v gonna stop it without breaks !!?
There's so many car around ~ T.T
my 1st thought was pull away my safety belt
[Am i going to jump??den i think of if v're gonna crash the 1st thing v nid is the sit belt and a air bag...==I noe..i think too much]
so the car restarted and is over...

Wao I THOUGHT IS OVER ~ till then ~
v're in a mall's parking lot ~
actually the road is 1 way ~
1 genius uncle SUDDENLY drives [U turn] in and is SO CLOSE with our car ~
and the uncle juz BREAKKKKK when he sees us ~
Sh!t him ~ his car even releasing those'Yiiiiiiiiieeeeeee' sound !
Tat time i was on the fone with my dad ~
I 'Aaaaarh !!!!'... den my dad ask wat den i juz say nth ~
my teacher hit my leg..so i tot maybe she's trying to tell me is over and nth happen dun let ur dad worry~ so i juz yea yea en en I noe !! Bye to my dad ~

after the call...tat stupid sound brought me to tears ~
IS THAT I CRY PURPOSELY...is juz 3 times in a day is too shock for me ~
im really scare tat moment .. i tot is my 'Last Call' btw me and my dad >.<

Waseh but im glad is over now XD
i told my teacher..my family drives me here and there but nth like this happen b4 ~ My family's driving skills are Awesome ~ hahahaha
my dad even said : call ur teacher dun drive car go sit taxi la... Hahaha ~
is kinda funny though ! xD


No comments:

Post a Comment