Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Addicted - Sakura Addiction

1st time hearing it...it kinda freaks me out..
coz the starting is kinda scary...deep voice XD
and i dunno who the heck is singing ~

But now i noe...is Hibari and MUKURO ! XD

So im loving it...
i'll support 1869 now ~ XD
is a AWESOME song ~ now i noe y Kaien-chan put in her Blog ~ Kufufu
is a ED theme of Hitman Reborn XD
when the ED song starts i juz close and go to another epi ~
but when the ED is tis 'Sakura Addiction' i let it load ~ Kufufu ~

Eng Transltion ~

The sakura blossoms, it flutters down, on my hand where there’s nothing
Fleeting and gentle, I’m afraid it might break, the flower that is just like you

That child who slips through the gates as usual
Grabs ahold of something each day with shining eyes

For me, I repeat nothingness every day
And with a frozen heart, I close my eyes looking for the moment when the flower would blossom

The sakura blossoms, it flutters down, on my hand where there’s nothing
Fleeting and gentle, I’m afraid it might break, the flower that is just like you

I put away the dirtied spike deep inside my heart
You’re searching for the spring’s escape route, saying that this will do, aren’t you?

The ball I lost and gave up on
It was you who found it for me

The spring comes, blossoms and prides, the ground sways by the wind
Stepped on firmly, burst out crying, looks like it might overflow, the flower that is just like you

I have come to retrieve the lost article that is here, on my hand
Fleeting and gentle, I’m afraid it might break, the flower that is just like you

No comments:

Post a Comment