Sunday, December 13, 2009

Charity Fair 2009


13/12/09...Wake up ard 6.30am ~ [alarm was 6.00] =.=

AnywaY ~ Brushing,Flushing,Bathing...

After tat gather up all my stuff and dump it all to my little 'purse...
then suddenly my fone rings ~
Oh is my Fren ~ Tok tok tok ~ The end...

While waiting for my teacher to come...
[My Fluffy Heart: Use the Com, i noe u finish streaming the Hitman Reborn..]
BUT i cant Mom is There >.<
So i juz shut up and wait for my teacher's arrival ~

She's Here !
[Orh...we're goin to a temple...v volunteer to help the temple to sell 'Stuff and get money from them and they donate it to the children for school stuff...Yeah..blah(x3)
..........Reach the temple [FINALLY!] ~

Let the Game Begins !!!
HELP HELP HELP !!! DIG DIG DIG through all the boxes to get stuff ...
Rest Rest Rest ...
Tis 'thing' keep on goin for 3 times !!!
but between..i oso got walk here and there ~ Visit other stalls ^^



This is our 'nex stall'.... AKA our neighbour...Lol
They are selling Veges...Lots and Lots of VEGES haha ~

Last Year is so much fun..coz we're selling Dishes and Other random stuff ~
So the consumers can hav more things to choose...
But tis yr v oni selling dishes zzz *BORING*
[SAD !!! this is actually my stall]



All the boxes ~ Yea it looks little ~
But if u get in there ! U'll sweat like a shit ! =.=

Singing NegaraKu ~
Shit everyone stand up ~
so i must stand as well XD

look at the Audience...





The Environment ~ Crowded ~

Magic show ~ 2 little boys ~
so cute ~
b4 it starts..1 little dude dance the moon walk with Billie Jean
Immediately remind me of Ying Ying .... =.=

Uncle bought a lucky draw thingy ~
But he let me choose with number i wan ~
i wanted to choose 1869..coz all start with 1 ~
But she gib me a 12.. book ~
T.T so...this is the 3 ticket tat i picked....

LOL !!!! 1254.... hahaha ~ WINNER !
well uncle call me go claim the prize so..Here i go..
Hehe ~ i 4got about the shaking hand thingy ~~
But she let me see her [the guest of honor] hand...so.. I noe wat to do ~
*shake..Thank You..Smile* ^^

Stg perf..Tis dude is trying to burn his skin and mouth ~
Pro ~

tis 'band' hab a quite strong' vocalist...
his singing is Not bad ... Kinda nice ~ =D

Tis dog is Damn Preety...is even prettier deb my Ruscal !! >.<
This dog came here coz if u wan to take a pic with IT...it will cost u RM10
[oi..U tot ur dog is a star dog or a lion !!!?]

I bought myself a Cotton Candy !!! Fluffy Like !!! ^^


My 'slaves' Kufufufufu !!
Lol ~ or The Guardian of Plates and Cups ~
Nya Hei Hei ~
Okok ~ the uncle auntie tat jaga the stall ~

Na Mo O Ni Tuo Fo !! =P

The Front of the temple ~

A little 'place..in the temple... Hahahah ~


TaDah ~ The End ~


No comments:

Post a Comment