Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Do u think so... ?

Well...Kaien-Chan been telling me tat Some1 look like Some1 ~
and here u go ~

Shin (Voclist) from ViVid.... AKA Baby 'Shou...
and he looks like...duh ~ (the name is already there...)

Tadah...Original Shou from Alice Nine ~
Do they look a like... (For me they kinda look a like XD)
Tis is Kaien-Chan's 'Look A Like'...








Now is My Turn ~

I personally think they Kinda look a like ~
Wat do u think ?

Mao (Vocalist) from SID... and for me he looks like...

Nao (Drummer) from Alice Nine...
their name kinda close too XD
and i noe..Mao's face is 'fatter and a bit Round'...but they KINDA look a like right?

AGREE WITH ME HUMANS !!!!


So..Do they Look a like ?

(Hey!!! and i juz realized both of them from Alice Nine!!! LOL! )

No comments:

Post a Comment