Friday, July 23, 2010

A Busy Day ~

17/07/2010 ~

Woooo ~ tat day was a damn busy day...
i went out the whole day...
[Yea mother..i noe u hate me! ><]
Well is a Saturday..but u nid to wake up early in the morning.. (6.15AM!)
Tired man ~
anyway ~ i found a way to get my ass up ~
hmmm... bath ~ brush ~ pack ~ Reach skul ~ waiting for the damn bus...

IN! the bus ~ V took a lot of pics XD Hav no idea y we're doing this =X
well..is boring~ and all of us are very hyper...coz is a saturday but u still nid to wake up in the morning =D

Me and AiBi...^^V ~ for her is ''PEACE''...For me is **2PM**! =D

izit me ? or i really look like a wild boar? =.=

[Smile***Cheese***=D]
Lazy to post it all up...XD


We arrived ??!!!? [So fast!!!?]

Welcome =D


DEWAN PUSTAKA!
- the chairs are so comfy...
- there's a dude standing in front..toking i think.. XD
- mostly all of them are half asleep...


BREAKFAST !!!
- a dude teaching us how to howl...[Lol ! 1 fren said, we're like wolves] XD
- split up into different groups.. drama..syair.cerpen..wat shit...

There's an extra plate...Tats mine !! XD


I tie it with style...do i ? XD hahahaha ~
Group 10 colour...Pinkie... =.= Ghey! >.<


LUNCH !!!!!

- doing the group thingy...

**WE NID FREEDOM!!!!** xD (me and AiBi)

Ohohoho ~ the toilet is so fancy? =X


Posing ~ XD hahahahah ~
Cool right ? =D

hav a little fun...taking pics here and there XD


TeaBreak ?

i forgot..wat i've done tat time =X


On Stage...
Role Playing...GHEY !!!!!!!! =.=
tats all i can say...
but the most epic part is...
While i was begging my fren(it was in the script'') , He need to push me away on stg...
Ok...**PUSH!!** and i fell...

'''Bak''' ------------ AWW....WWW!!! T.T
Holy shit..!!! tat kind of strength is in the script ? *A* ~
anyway..im not blaming him...(he is in taekwondo...Im the 1 with Bad luck!)
Juz trying to say...
''Teacher!!! Can You see!!? im putting effort on this damn ''show and Fell'' !!!! XD hahahaha !

My group...yea is ghey...we're singing =.=

My frens ~ Pausing**

Me and my partner ~ XD hahahaha ~

after all those role playing ~


Go to the canteen for the last time...
I forgot why are v there agn...
take pics i guesS ? =D

Me and a ghey guy ~
Who is ghey-er ?
Well i bet is Him ~
[He will kill me if he finds out XD] Hohohoho!! LALALALA ! XD


My Gang of frens ~ XD

IM A SUPER GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
**cough cough , is my fren's leg**


BBQ time !!!!!!!!!!!
Pictures speak thousand of words ~ (am i saying it right?) =X

**Hmmmm...if ur eyes are allergic to ugliness...
especially Ugly Girl ~ (Waving hard : me me me!!)
Please dont scroll down for ur personal safety ~


There's a playground near our BBQ spot...
Im acting like a naive little girl...
Lalalalala ~ -.-
i noe i look ugly...
let's go to the nex pic >.<

while waiting for thr fire to light up... **Smile**

WE NID FIRE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOLY!!!!!!!!!!!!! IS FIRE!!!!!!!!!! XD hahaha

Me and my partner...agn XD

Me and Aibi ~ Agn XD
I still look clean...coz is still early...and haven't sweat...


Let the Party begins!!!!!!!!!

Can u see me ?

Can U see me NOW ?

TADAHHHH!! =D





Hihi !!! oni me looking...
am i awesome ? XD hahahaha ! XD


Let's play...hu ever lose drink...

THIS!!!!!!!!!!
Ingredients ~ Watermelon juice...Mushroom soup...F&N ginger...Butter...+++++
(i added the mushroom soup)

And How Lucky am i !!!! TO BE THE 1ST 1 HU DRINKS IT =D !!!!
and Lucky x2 i ate the butter tat is floating in the freakin CuP !
T.T Holy shit !!! T.T
I shouldn't add the mushroom soup...It taste so weird with F&N Ginger T.T
and 4 of us drink it...
and im the oni girl ! =.=
Shud i feel proud? >.<


Do u wan the chicken wing ?
Try to lick ur monitor =D







heng daii forever man ! =D

so full..Lets do some exercise... XD hahahaha ~

MY HOT DOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT FELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RIP MY DEAR T.T

Lastly ~ My dear Best fren and me... =D


Do u feel tat im in alot of pictures ?
Well...If u do...

Yeah!!!!! i succeed!!!!

whoever takes out their camera...i stand in front of them immediately XD hahahaha!
Yeah yeah yeah !! Hohoho !

Well i do hab a fun day...

Thx to all my frens =D ~



--- Tired

No comments:

Post a Comment