Saturday, July 31, 2010

That's ''Us''...

Lol ~ Cousins came to my house...
so v fooled ard like usual ~
Kaien-chan and Wei wei sshi ~
is getting more and more perasan ~
Lol...We took alot of pics..

But those cant post on9 ~ Duh ~
oni this few ~
ENJOY THE DISGUSTING ''Us'' ~ XD

She's not touching ~ but her look seems like it right ? XD hahahaha
Good job Wei ~

Wei with her fat butt ~ XD Like kacang ? XD hahahaha round and PINK XD !!!
HAHAHAHA!

HAHAHAHA!!!! You cant get out ? Why ? XD


Kaien : I'll claw u if u touch me ~

Kaien : Im gonna fall...!!!!
Wei wei : I gotcha ! XD

Teng : You sure u brush ur teeth everynite ?
Kaien : well u see...we were out of toothpaste..
HAHAHAHAHA ! XD

Waaaa !! im..im flying ?
HAHAHA ! wei ur look is so damn...LOL !!!

Is my tongue long ?
i think so too..
Can do well in tongue activities ? XD hahahaha !

Kaien-chan whack me when i say tat ! >.<


anyway ! We had fun tat day ~ keep taking pics...
and we keep on AWWWWWW-ing XD hahahaha
They show me a movie...
WITH A DAMN CUTE CAT IN IT
!!!

I feel like ZHA-ing it already... >.<



--- Happy ~

No comments:

Post a Comment