Friday, July 30, 2010

Ouuuchhh !!!

I sprain my wrist ~
hurt my vein(s)
i think my bone too ?

I cant stand it ~
nex week competition some more !
Die hard ~
I NID A DOCTOR..

Acupuncturist...Ok~
is a doc too ~


the one think i dun like bout acupuncture...is..
They use NEEDLES !!!!!

GOD DAMNIT !!!!!!!!!

See...
A BIG FAT NEEDLE IS POKING IN MY CUTE LITTLE FAT HAND !!! *A*!!!
ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!
XD

i keep whining ~
the doc said i doesn't look like Form 5...
shud i be proud ! XD



Tadahhh !!! this is how it looks like after leaving the clinic ~ XD


he says nid 10 days to recover...
But !
competition is nex week ~
7 days...?

T.T I'll try my best >.<

My teammates... PLEASE PLEASE PLS!!! TRAIN HARD !!!
Ppl look down on our team ! PLEASE SHOW THEM TAT V CAN PLAY WELL ! >.<



---Stressed !

No comments:

Post a Comment