Saturday, July 24, 2010

Taking The First Step...

My fren called me and said...
taking the 1st step is very tired...

Somebody told me tat b4...
at 1st i dun really noe.. how tired can u be?

now i think i understand...
my fren cried and said..
she is a girl, y is she taking all the 1st step..
Guys shud do it instead of the girl...

Well i thought of tat too..
ur the guy...You shud do tat...

But...

Now i think about it...
the one hu take the 1st step often...shud rest for awhile..
The other person...shud try to reach out...

now i understand bout the misery for taking the 1st step..
i can see how tired is my fren...how frustrated ~
Now i really understand...

I regret i din do tat to somebody last time...
and i can say...
'' I understand how u feel now...and how tired u are for doing that...Im sorry''

Im a girl who really scared of rejection !

I know..is too late...
But hey man !
im a girl...
I look strong from the outside...(MaYbe!)
I dare to do stupid things...!
But inside of me, in front of You ~ There's ANOTHER story !!!!


I Don't Know You Well...So do You...


--- Depressed

No comments:

Post a Comment