Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Im having a bad mood...

I hav no idea wats wrg with me...(28/07/10) 4.47PM

i juz came bac from skul...den i sign in my blog, Immediately...
Im not in a good mood right now...
Juz trying to type it all out...
(Bad words Alert!*)

1. I saw something tat i dun wanna see.. hav no idea wats wrg with me...(28/07/10) 4.47PM

i juz came bac from skul...den i sign in my blog, Immediately...
Im not in a good mood right now...
Juz trying to type it all out...
(Bad words Alert!*)

1. I saw something tat i dun wanna see..
Actually im ok with it d..Nothing at all..SERIOUSLY!!!
is juz there's something i dun like...I dislike,Hate ''IT''!!!!
a damn fking mother bitch ! ><

2. While playing volleyball...i sprain my wrist I hav no more confidence..i cant spike well.. not as hard as i can..! I hate it man!! something is not right!

3. I humiliated myself!!!!!!!!!!!!! FKING GOD!!!! PISSED ME OFF!!!!!!!
im so damn mad... humiliation makes me mad ! >.<

4. Seniors arrived!!! =.= (Im saying the F word loudly)
i dun noe them...not so fren with them..
dun feel like being frens with them too...
so i juz stand there wait for the ball to fall on my hands...
There's 1 senior standing opposite me...
He gave me a feeling tat, HE IS UNDERESTIMATING ME!!!!
FKER!!! I've been trained!!!
Im the strongest in the girl team man!! Thats wat ppl said...Im not bragging, ok!!!
I noe how to take, how to spike man...
How he hit the ball to me is so damn ''light''..so ''easy''
UNDERESTIMATING ME!!!!!!!!!! >.<
C'MON You donkey!!!!! URGHHH!!! thats Y i dun wanna be frens with them =.=

5. Volleyball match ~ 4 members in a team... Im the leader...
i sprain my fking wrist !
2nd member ~ ppl said tat his not good...i hav faith on him..so i picked him ~
3rd and 4th member~ both basketball player..and ppl said tat although they dont look serious...but they're good ! so i picked ! Ok !!!
Game On!!!!

6.Volleyball competition is ard the corner...
Im the leader...But my members are not working with me..!!
1 dumb ass i call him to come !! he din come, NVM!!! ASSHOLE!
another came and played for a while, after tat he went to accompany his GF !!! WTF!!!!!?
Im fine !! im calm!!!
Their skill sucks like shit...their leader sprain her wrist !!!
Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAKE UP HUMANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. My Dreams are irritating me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8.My Wrist hurts like Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Im so PISSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. CAN ANYONE HELP ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!?



--------this post has the most bad words >.< Sorry. -----



--- Moody !




No comments:

Post a Comment