Sunday, August 1, 2010

** Kim-Chi** (Korean Food) XD


MY AUNT IS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!
i can meet my cousins agn ~
too bad...Kaien-chan cant make it..
she went to a seminar thingy ~ >.<

But Wei wei sshi ~ is here..
so is the same too...i guess ?

HOOOOOOOO!!! my anut brought us to eat KOREAN FOOD...agn ~
DELICIOUS ~
this is the 2nd time we've been here...
last time, the 1st time v came here with kaien-chan..and my sister too...

But today oni me and wei.. >.<
but...we still hav fun ~ XD
eating..chatting...snapping XD hahahaha !


GRILL CHICKEN ! GRILL !!!


Hmmm..side dishes ~
Seaweed is nice XD

YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYY ~
i look ugly... =.=
But is YUMMMY ~ XD


My fat cousin brother... XD

My fat Fafa ~

Is my AUNTIE !!!!!!!! HI AUNTIE ~ I like her...she's cool ~ XD
and my Momo ~ XD
OMG ? I JUZ REALIZE ? I HAV TAT SHIRT TOO ?
Momo stole my shirt ? *A* !!

Uncle : U tot ur the 1 hu has a camera oni ?
he took a pic of me...
which im showing him my sexy tongue...
i hope he use tat as his wallpaper XD hahahaha !

My aunt said i hav a LONG TONGUE...
im proud of it now =D ~
**tongue activities**


WAT UR THINKING !!!!!
LICKING STAMPS LA ! XD HAHAHAHAHAHAH !


There's me and Wei wei ~ XD
we look like 'sh' XD
Lol ~ v hav fun..
wats wrg with my tongue ? >.<



FINISH !!!!!!!!! =D
Burp !! XD **excuse me ~*-*


i look like a sotong =.=...
IM NOT A REAL SOTONG !!!
DUN COOK ME !!!!!!!! XD hahahaha !



Hahahaha ~ v look like idiots wei wei ~
We nid to learn how to take nicer pics...
b4 our ''big day'' ! XD hahahaha ~


WE MISS YOU KAIEN CHAN !!!!!!!!!!!! T.T


--- Full


No comments:

Post a Comment