Friday, August 27, 2010

I pity Myself...

Went out with my sis today ~
she wanna go there to take her concert's ticket~
and Yeah'' me ~ im goin with her =.=

she has ALOT of stuff to buy ~
and i have none ~
so i juz walk with her and giv her opinion~ >.<

But i think i will buy something to wear for my birthday...
coz i plan to invite some of my frens and hang out to celebrate ~
[Oh ~ my dear momo ~ is after trail ~ pls understand wat ur daughter needs]
ahhh well i'll settle tat sooner or later...
plan to wear....''not gonna tell now'' ~
LOL !

wanna buy a tee..hell! 79.90! 69.90! =.=
NVM ! try cheap tees
DAMN!!!
cheap tees are not nice man ! >.<

So how now ?

but i bought an ''accessories'' for my ''concept''..
so i nid to stick with it...
i guess tat tee will pop up when i dun wan it ? XD
it works everytime XD hahaha ~


ahhh well ~ can u see how boring i am ~
while waiting for my sis ~
i took a stupid pic ~
do i look nice ?
question : URRRGHH!! Why do i nid to look nice when im goin out with my sis ? XD
hahahaa ~ XD



and wat orea blog,ice blended,chocolate water.....something tat looks like MUD !
taste like...nger!!! >.<
DUN BUY IT...!
U'LL REGRET ! ><
i'll stick bac to my cappuccino/mocha/latte ice blended ~
the most original and delicious ice blended ever =D


So ~ can i hang out with my frens ?
+ wat shud i wear ?
+ will my ''concept'' work ?
+ Will the accessories match the ''concept ?
+ will i look good in my concept?
= Headache =D


--- Amused

No comments:

Post a Comment