Sunday, August 1, 2010

My Hometown ~

Most of every1 love thier hometown ~
But not me ? =X
I like it...coz is like a new environment to live in...
But i dun wan to live in ''it''...

You will noe how ''It'' looks like...and Why i dun like ''It''

Welcome to Monster's House ~ XD


front of the house ~

Goin to the backyard >.<

The backyard...
I put 2 rabbits there...
I FEEL SORRY FOR THEM NOW !!!
R.I.P Ikkis and Fungus...
[I hav no name to name them ! so i name them tat..i was juz a kid!!!]


adults juz like to gamble...
seriously ~
24/7 >.<


This is the kitchen ~
Disgusting right...Uhh! >.<
How can the food be clean in such a place ? >.<

In the kitchen, there's a Toilet...
U dun wanna see how it looks like...
We rather go to KFC to borrow their toilet...

the bathroom...wic i saw a frog in it...
when i was bathing...
Oh god ! Nightmare T.T

Come agn ~
[NO !] xD

sharing my nightmare XD hahahaha ~
enjoying it ?
i think so too XD
hahahaha ~

Well...my hometown is in Melaka...
am i lucky ? =.=


Add Image
--- annoyed !

No comments:

Post a Comment