Tuesday, August 31, 2010

The LOL dream !

I was laughing after waking up ! XD

in the dream ~
i am a Gamer...using a joystick...a PS2...
competing ''Dynasty Warrior'' with some random ppl...


it is a very ''important'' competition...[i dunno why]
coz in the dream my family is supporting me with all their might... Lol
and they even scared i hav not enuf slp, so they giv me drink...


BRAND’S InnerShine Prune Essence

lOL!!
seriously ! they gave me drink this ~
coz i rmb the purple colour bottle ~
and i dunno why i nid to drink it XD

Anyway !


I was using Guan Yu in the game ~
killing all the enemies !!!



But suddenly i think i over playing it or something...
i went INTO the game and i change to...

Sun Shang Xiang ! (Lady Sun)

and i dunno y ~
it is a chinese game..
but i saw a Church there...
CHAOS !
they say everything began in this church
so...
i nid to solve the church problem to win the war...

if i dun win...
i nid to marry to...


Sephiroth ...


LOL!
*A* !!
WAT A LOL DREAM RIGHT !!! XD
so dramatic...so fantasy..so unreal ! XD
Lol ~


--- Peaceful

No comments:

Post a Comment