Saturday, August 28, 2010

IM ALIVE!! =D

I almost die this morning !
Omg ~ ?
I was home alone ~
My dad called my hp and woke me up to off the cooker...
when i reached the kitchen , there's no more water in the pot..
but the fire is still on ~
well if i din off tat, i bet u'll noe wat will happen right?

FIRE!!!!!!!

Lol ~ tat moment i was still sleeping like a pig >.<
if my dad din call me...
i swear to god i'll sleep forever! >.<
TOUCH WOOD!!!!!!!!! >.<

so this reminds me some detail tat i 4got to write in ytd's post...

Yesterday ~ in the mall~
me and my sis took an escalator down ~
and suddenly !!! ''Jang Jang JANG!!!''

It stop !!!!

lucky i was holding the handle man !
a woman behind my sis push my sis a little...
and tat time my sis was holding my hand...
so she almost pull me down too >.<
But luckily is onli a step...
not the whole way down =X

TOUCH WOOD!!! XD

LOL!!

after knowing the escalator will STOP suddenly..
we'll be more alert next time XD LOL !

after tat ~
v continue our walking ~
I saw a guy holding a Teddy Bear..
not JUST a normal size teddy ~
A GIANT TEDDY ! (in a plastic bag)

i pointed him to my sis ~
and i said !
''Next time i'll DEMAND my Bf to get a BIGGER and CUTER 1 for my bday!!! wakakaka!''
and my sis said...
''i hope later the escalator stop agn..tat time i'll be pushing u down''
I WAS LIKE LOL!!!!!!!!!! XD
hahahahahaha!!!
You and ur own sense of humor ehh ~ XD


--- Rushed

No comments:

Post a Comment