Friday, August 13, 2010

''The Autumn Me''

My new lens ~
Is green ~
plan to wear it to 'CF10' ! XD


Ready for scary pictures ?


Yup ~ the green colour looks ''sharp''
but it looks normal if u see me face to face..
is juz the camera's flash ~

Am i right ? Well !!!
there's sunlight ~
so is a bit bright ~ =X


Anyway!!!

Tis is how im gonna wear to 'CF10'!
hehehe ~ i blur it...
so when i really wear it and take pic ~
u will hav a surprise ~ XD hehee~

Green lens ~
Yellow dress ~
Black...i dunno wats that call...u noe wat it is ~ so is tat ~XD haha~

problem is the shoe ~ WAT SHOE!!?
also still finding accessories...HMMMM?

I think i shud go with the autumn style...
if i noe how it works ~ lol ~
i seems like a tree with brown leaves on me?
LOL! =D

i shudn't think of it 1st...
is still early!!
I CANT WAIT =D


--- Bitchy! *I hav no idea y i put this XD

No comments:

Post a Comment