Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Dear Kira...

i met a on9 fren in Maple...
since 2008.. ?

Now he is my best on9 buddy ~ [**hug**]
coz after i stopped mapling v still got chat in msn ~
not like the others, ''no maple, no talk'' =.=
haha~

i told him..Most of my stuff...
and he tells me...most of his stuff too, i guess ? XD
lol ~ v juz noe wats happening in each other's life...
some ''issues'' XD Lol ~
so is kinda cool to have a fren like tat ~

and our topic lately...is very ''Shoujo!!''

YES KIRA !!!! IM TELLING OUT UR SECRETS !!!!!!!!! XD
[ i noe u gonna kill me ~ But u said it urself in msn ''No reset button'' so lets die together~]
=D !!

Lol ~ kira told me something about sgp ~
which makes me feel sgp is so like Jap ~
is so damn fun ~
and kira-chan hav to make his little love life like a shoujo manga XD
hahahaa ~

Seriously u hav a maid cafe and the waitresses hav to dress up like a maid ?
so jap-ness XD LoL !
and there's 1 girl is the cutest maid in the cafe...
Hmmmm ? and somebody dun wanna go...
becoz of...

Parfait...

Wth ~ LoL ~

Im not gonna tell it out...
of coz i wont...
tat is bad..
u telling me stuff and i post it out...
thats not good...i wont do tat...
dun worry ~ XD

coz ~ Later u really kill me !
IM TOO YOUNG TO DIE !!!! XD
LOL !!

Russel Peters : Be a man ! Do the Right thing !
***support , claps***

im not forcing...
is juz..
u'll be sad if u sees her in another guy's arm...
Do everything'' b4 is too late man ! >.<

GOOD LUCK !!! =D

P.S. --- cant wait to meet ya @ ''CF10'' [dun bring any weapons!] XD


--- Loved~

No comments:

Post a Comment