Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Im her Slave...

Yiish ! i was studying..
YES IM STUDYING !
i din type wrg..and u din see wrg..
**cough cough**

and my sis called and said...
''eh i nid ur room..my fren coming over to slp 2nite...tidy ur room and prepare everything''
...Dut dut dut dut dut...

me holding the pencil and the fone...''STUNNED''

[she wants my room coz my room is bigger ~] =.=

i oni studied for 1 and a half hour!!!!
and she wants me from study change to tidy ! =.=

Yiiii...Piiii... me ! =.=

[Room]
- clear the stuff on the floor
- clear the clothes in the basket
- swipe the floor
- mop the floor
- prepare the mattress
- pillows, blanket
- tidy my sis's room for me to study
- prepare clothes for her to change after coming bac

- fold all the clothes in the living room !
[mom and i were waiting for each other to do tat! ahh well i lose !]
i was like a mad folding machine! *A*

I took 1 hour to do all tat ~ and i sweat like a piece of shit ! >.<
**12.30AM...BATH!!**

after tat start my revision agn ~
UNTIL 3 AM !
I CANT STAND IT NO MORE!!!!
I MUST SLP !

**SLP !**
(i dreamt 2 dreams last night..1 was ''LOL'' , another ''Kyuuuu'' (privacy) XD


[MAMA ARE U PROUD !? IM STUDYING !!]
[well, u noe wat to do on my bday >=3] ''blinking eyes''


--- dirty

No comments:

Post a Comment