Saturday, August 7, 2010

Volleyball Competition ~ 040810


Well ya ~ i lost ~
hmmm ~

we started ard 2pm ++ ~
we are the 1st team to play...

1st round v won ~
15-10+?

2nd round v lost ~
24-25 !! O My Damn God!

3rd round lost ~
14-16 ! Shit!!!

is so close..!
Yeah i cried !
like a piece of shit !

frens keep comforting me...
Yeah ~ Thx alot...

I wanna win this game coz is my last year...
i wanna get a medal..to prove tat i improved and i did something ''cool'' in my secondary life...
But yeah anyway i lost...
is over...so it doesn't matters anymore...

some ppl tell me tat i pick the wrg member...
But i dun think so...
i din regret picking them as my member..
and im proud tat they tried their best ~

Thx alot, my dear teammates! =D






Cool ~ =D
Ohoho ~ im praising my own team XD hahaha

Game ON ! >.<

Seriously although i lost...
i seriously din blame my members or regretting picking them ~
at least i hab fun with them on our 'stage'' XD hahaha~
Good Job! =D




Im ''E'' ~ Teng XD ahahaha ~







After the competition ~
Take pictures with the lovely sun b4 the day is over~
=D


♥ Good Day ~ Good Team ~ Good Job ~ Good Experience ~ ♥



--- Peaceful

No comments:

Post a Comment