Sunday, August 8, 2010

Hari KoKo ~ Mini Carnival ~


This week is a Busy week ~
we have competition and a mini carnival...

So after the competition...(I lost) >.<
I focus on the mini carnival...
Done quite a lot of stuff...
wic i feel kinda fun ~ XD

Hmmm...the day started like tat...
Morning i went into the classroom and pull all the tables tat we wan to the front to claim tat spot..
Opps..the Choir club nit our spot to practice their performance...
ok ~ so v went out...
Hmmm ? is tat the basketball club...?
Y volleyball dun hav 1 ?
i tot maybe teacher hate us volleyball team ?

Practice is over...
nid to set up everything for the carnival...
*A* !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF !!!! ppl claimed our spot??!
because their teacher is here 1st ??
WAT!!! THEN V STUDENTS COME SO EARLY FOR WAT ??!!!
the table that v took...
V put our stuff on it d... But they tot v juz ''PUT'' it their instead of ''IS REALLY OURS''!
So they took out table too ! WTF MAN !!! MOTHER DIN TEACH AH !

tats not the most SURPRISING THING...
the most SHOCKING thing is...
wat club is this ?
''VOLLEYBALL'' *A*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMFG !!!!!!!
WHY NOW ONI I NOE !!!?
Im the club vice-president!!!!
You tot im dead ! Hey ! im ur fren too! can u juz tell !
U tell those juniors/noob humans!
BUT U DIDN'T TELL ME !!??
WHAT'S WRG WITH U !!!!!!!!!!!!!?

IM SO MAD ! until my tears came out...
u snatch our spot...
u took our tables..
u din tell me there's a booth for volleyball..
Seriously wats wrg with u??!!
and u took my 2 teammates with u...
U noe i feel betrayed right now?!!
u tell the junior instead of telling the vice president...
SHOCKING ! TODAY I ONI NOE UR BRAINLESS !

''THOSE SENIORS'' came over too...
WTF? They disturb my players...
push me away ~ and let the players play without following the rules..
WTF??!!!
You all are seniors ! BUT STILL DO THINGS TAT CHILDISH ?
C'MON! GROW UP A LITTLE PLS !!

1 of the senior wanna play...
he ask me can he pick the words himself..
or hav the same colour papers..
i say NO !
he said..why like tat...
den i juz zha him bac by saying...
''You create a game urself and play la''
Show me face !
i show bac la...
Dun play? i throw bac the cards in la !
Ur the one hu paid it...

Fine...wanna play...
They Disrespect my rules...
I juz walk away...!
CONTINUE UR GAME LA !

Wateva den ! My fren said maybe they purposely come over to mess ard...
maybe..coz y they din disturb the other games ?
''pointing the middle finger!''
SEE!!! tats y i hate them ! and dun wanna be frens with them!! >.<

Anyway!! is not tat i wanna snatch ur work to do!!
i noe ur the PRESIDENT !
den? so? u rule the Whole club?!!?
i wanna noe coz i wanna help out !
is my last year in skul !
can u juz let me help the volleyball club for the last time! >.<
Im so disappointed right now...
i cant trust u anymore !
maybe after today our friendship is over!

**Cool down**

Well nvm ~ at least i still got the moral club...





Izit nice...i made it ~ XD hahahaha!

Square and me ~ =D

Hahahha ~ i look so weird...O.O!!!

my fren made this thing ~
is kinda awesome actually...
i like the little humans ~
it looks like aliens... =D

Me...Yeah ! is ugly...
standing at my booth...
Posing as a shit =.=

Square ~ Me ~ Kay ~
Square so cute..she looks good in camera no matter how dorky she looks...
Kay is so pretty...and smart...
Me....Nth...
God is so ''Fair... XD hahaha ~ jkjk XD

Me and ying ~
actually i damn tired d...
so u cant blame me for looking ugly in tis pic ~ >.<



Music Master...

Dont 'Pong' it out..
tis name sounds so kampung-ish right ?
am i smart ? tat i thought out this name ? =D
=.=

[Left--Challenge Your Speed...Play with the box--Right]
yup ~ is boring ! >.<

ok ~ Play with the box is not boring anymore...





Lol !!! tis is very interesting !
''Domo is here''


Well..i think tats all...
lazy to post it all up la ! ><

Tired man ! >.<
but is fun...
so yeah ~ XD


---Tired !

No comments:

Post a Comment