Wednesday, October 27, 2010

After The Special Day...

Ahhhh ~ a day after the graduation ~
24 Oct 2010 ~

The most epic day is over...
now everyone is preparing for war ! >.<
NOT ME !!! I DUN WANNA WAR ! XD
hahahaha ~

im waiting ppl to tag me in fb photos XD hahahaa~
walao ~ oni few pics la ~ feel damn damn regret >.<
Yiish ~
i noe is not the end of the world...
but is hard to find a day tat everyone will dress like this ~
Well yea dress code...but is different lo ~
purposely dress up like no meaning lo ~ XD hahahah ~
im toking crap aren't i XD

Hmmm.. i realize ~
after the graduation/getting later...
my hair looked so damn weird...
hahahaa ~ too tired to fix it ! XD
ahhh well ~ no pics so no one will noe how ugly i look ~ XD hehehe ~

The Video I Made---
Hehehe ~ alot of ppl like it lerh ~
im so proud of myself XD ahahaha ~
im glad tat all my frens like it..
even other class oso like it XD
Ohohoho ~
my 2 hours slp oni finally pay off ~ XD
Thx Gigih class for using the same song as mine...
im a person tat dislike sharing..
tats wat makes me do another vid ~
a different song ~
Ohoho ~
Thx buddies...

and alot of ppl said : i dunno y , i juz got the feeling tat the video is u make wan...
LOL ! Epic ~ how u guys noe ?
dunno is a feeling and the style u make.. XD Hhahahah ~
my sis say my style is like tat ~ Black, sinful, murder cases ~ Blood ~ XD hahaha!
Epic XD




A Moment Like This - Leona Lewis
inspired my fren Jin Leng..
he said v shud appreciate the moment with each other right now...
awwww ~ he keep spreading this song...
im touched ~ ''sobs''
and im glad...tat ppl like it... =)
and he oso thanks me for bringing up this song...
SOBS x2 !!!!
XD lOl !

Jin leng has family problem..
so when he spread this lyrics...
is so damn sad and touching ~
Thx Jin leng...

Thx to all my pals too ~
All the best to u guys ~ =)
and A Moment Like This, lets go through everything together...
=D

No comments:

Post a Comment