Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Birthday Pics...

I missed some of the details during my bday ~ XD hahaha!
Well my comp juz format so, im rearranging all my folder from my fone so i found all this pics ~ XD

At McD...pulling the candle out from the cake...

All of us ~ =D

Me and the another bday girl..
i dun like sharing... ''emo''

Yup ! v suck! XD



At Fun Ok...


This Milo Dinosaur blended !
Is so damn nice yoz!! >< i ordered 2 ! XD

Fu fong lost in the uno stacko...
Im the bday girl ~ so tats wat he gotta do... XD


Renzo lost too ~
Tats his punishment ! XD
im sorry pal ! XD hahaha!
Rinse ur mouth after tat XD
Hahahaha!
i look like a baboon >.<><

True or dare...
well actually is oni dare...
Me and Ninoo...
Hahahah ! Epic !
actually they wan us tongue to tongue !
EWWW NO WAY!! >.<

Before...

After..impatient XD hahaha!



I shall dig for more pics to share XD hahahaha ! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment