Saturday, October 16, 2010

My Birthday is Not My Day...

I slept around 11.30 b4 09-10-10...
coz i din take my noon nap ~

11.3x --- Phone rings ~ Candice wishes me Happy Birthday ~
Lol 30 more mins dear XD hahaha !!
But Thx dear ~ Wish u all the best too =D

12.am ! [09-10-10!!!]

1. Jason is the 1st one hu wishes me Happy Birthday ~
''Gratz '' [Claps] XD hahahaa !
He wrote a Long,Ghey and funny msg to me...
1 msg but 6 msg long ! Lol !! Touched'' XD
NOSAJ ER'UOY YEHG! <<< this is a Code...i bet u noe wat im toking about ! hahahaha ! Well anyway ~ Wish u all the best my dear fren ~ =D

2. Is Mickey ~ Hahaha she told me she wanna be the 1st... XD Too bad.. XD hahaha but she gave me a cake..a picture of cake duh ! XD hahaha she send it to me through...msg ~ Not pos laju XD hahaha ! XD Wish u all the best pal ~ =D

3. AiBi...Lol ~ Thx alot dear... although v juz noe each other this year...But i feel tat v like noe each other very long d ~ =D Wish u all the best ~ =D

4. Weng Kit...dear sai lou...hahah! wasnt expecting him to remember =D thx anyway ~ All the best to u too =D

5. Ahhh ~ My babe Betch ~ hahah ~ Natalie ~ Get good Result in ur PMR is a good present for me d =D i wish ur my sister...but too bad ur not. >.< But i'll still take u as my sister... Hahahah ~ All the best to u betch ~ =D
------------------------------Morning---------------------------------

6. Sean ~ O.O shocking ? wasnt expecting tat to happened~ XD hahaha well thx ~ and wish u all the best too =D...

7. Yi Lian ~ My dear Tuition fren ! Hahahah ! Love u dear ~ Hope to see u and JoeE in the future ~ Cant wait for our outing =D all the best to u and JoeE in ur SPM ~ =D

8. Jia Mei ~ After form 3 v seperated...How sad..But im happy tat u still rmb my bday !! =D although i forgot urs =X Sorry ! Weeeeell ~ Wish u all the best =D hahaha !

9. Yin Fung.. [Stunned] Shockig x2 ? Hahahahaha! wasnt xpecting tat to happen ! O.o well den...since it happened ~ hahaha Thx and wish u all the best =D

10. The girl hu is younger den me 1 day... this year for her is so special ~ 10-10-10 ! Waaa ~ Awesome =D wish u a happy bday ~ and all the best to u =D And Others...

Kaien and Wei Wei called to wish me Happy birthday ard 11.5x pm ~ hahaha ! is their style to wish ppl the last... well im learning tat XD hahahah !


Well Lets get back to the evening and c how i celebrate my Bday ~ Hahaha Me ad my friends went to ''Fun OK'' there to celebrate...

Friendlist : - Ying Ying - AiBi - Candice - RenZo - Fu Fong - Ah Lau - Mickey - Joey - Mark - Yong Hui - Kim Long - Jin Leng - Ninoo - May Lim - Square Ng

We eat. Drink. Chat. Talk. Walk. Run. Scream. Play. Pee... some other stuff la ~
The most fun part is when v play True or Dare!
Epic dao ah! XD hahaha !
im tired of typing !
Picture time ! =D


My Solo ! =D


I saw a Lizard ~ Wa...a Holy Lizard ? XD ahahaha !


I look epic ugly here... [Scroll Down]


i look like i put make up right !!?
Actually i didn't !
Thats y i say ! My bday is not my day !
My ''make up'' looks like it's Melting !
WTF ! >.<

im living in a Peace World...Ignore the so-called ''make up'' XD hahahaha !

I look so polite? WEIRD ! XD hahaha!




Normal looking...Finally ! XD hahahah

Quite normal ~ But weird XD ahahaha !


This EPIC weird !!! juz like the background XD hhaahhaah! XD



Our..Dinner =D nice~


Having FuN ~~~ =]


Me & Ying ! =D

Me and AiBi


Me and MarK ~

Me and Mickey ! [mY Panda eyes!] =.=
so not my day >.<
Me - Yong Hui and Mickey
Me and Renzo ! =D


Me and Fu Fong ! ~ =D


Me and Kim Long =D
Me and my Daddy ! Jin Leng '' =D


Me and Square Ng ~ Wa her eyes so big d XD hahah


Errr..Renzo, Jin Leng, Kim Loong, Fu Foong ~ Den me ~ =D hahahah!

Up : Joey, Ying , Ninoo, May, Square !
Down : Candice, ME! , Mickey, AiBi! =D


WTH ! LOL ! EPIC XD
Joey Me May Square Ying- Mickey ~ =D


Me and Candice =D

Me and Ninoo ~



Woooo ~ Happy Family ! Haahaha ! =D nice pic !
im not gonna say wat they're doin !
Ok fine~ i say ! XD
The Mark i dunno wats wrg with him ah !
Keep saying ''Liu bei xi'' tat night -.-
so they pose the LBX pose ! >.<
WTH ! i dun dare to show my face d >.<
Errr ! my 'shocking' face ~
Ghey !!! -.-
Trying to be Serious eh ? Hahahahaa ! Epic funny ~
Salute ! XD


Normal ~ 2PM'' Pose =D hahahaha ! =D
i had a great night ! Thx alot my dear frens !
wish u guys all the best =D ! Muacks ! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment