Friday, October 8, 2010

McDonald After School ~

08-Oct-2010
In School ---- 5B,5G,5P,5L...
Chat here and there..
Gosspip here and there... LOL!
i din do tat...is my frens..i juz ''listen and give some opinion =X hahahaa
tat is evil...i wont do tat XD

Jason text : Im not goin...
Y am i not surprise ?
coz i told u my six sense is right ! hahahaha !
But is sadder coz i pur my hopes up...
>.< i'll forgive u... =)

But then, Renzo say he's goin !
So yeah yeah arhh ! XD
at least there's another fre is goin ~ XD

After School !
McD !!!! =D
But 1st v went to Candice's house 1st ~
and while she's bathing...
Me and Ying went to the park tat is nearby her house to...
Execise ~ XD ahahahaa !

Well is juz paiseh to stay in her house/room XD
Finish Bath ~ Finish Exercising !!!

McD, Here We come ! XD

Qi told me tat Alx is bringing a cake ove...
Aiya ~ tak syok d lo !
Y tell me 1st neh !!!

Ahh well Nvm ~

(i took alot of pics...But lazy to post...So, Here u go ~)
The main pics ~


Obviously Chicken is QI....
An animal and a Fruit...
How..Fascinating ! XD hahahaha



Yeah...Buddies...Thx alot yoz ~



Actually the cake is not tat nice...
Ying's cake is even nicer =X
But the choco is nice =D

Thx to all my Buddies for ''celebrating My/our Bday @ McD...
Wish u all the best =D










No comments:

Post a Comment