Sunday, October 3, 2010

Discussing ~

Lol on the fone with Kaien and WeiWei agn ~
me and Kaien Gossiping ~ XD hahaha ~ her life with her fren ~

AND...
We chat about the graduation night ~
they having 1 at The Curve Hotel.. 16th Oct
waaa!!! Cool yoz ~ >.<

Lol ! We even thought of...''will somebody confess tat night?'' XD hahahaha!!!
i hope got ~ it'll be so dramatic !!! I'll sobs for the cute little lovebird...
it seems so touching if somebody really confess ~ XD hahahaa!
Me and my Romantic nerves agn ~ XD hahahaha !

my aunt purposely bought her contact lenses for tat night !
Mother ~ this is call a mom hu knows how to make her daughter Pretty ! =\

Ahhh well.. at least she let me go out and buy my own cloths ~
But i told here tat i nid a pair of high heels ~
She said im disturbing ~ keep wanting stuff *A*
errrr ? at least i tell u wat i wan right ? shouldn't i tell ?

Walao ~ cant tahan her sometimes ~ =.=

WATEVER ! LIKE I CARE ! >.<

Juz wanna say tat ~ Kaien chan is so excited ~
WELL ME TOO YOZ !!!!!!! XD Hahahahhaaha!

I bet she is gonna be pretty tat night ~ With her lenses ~ XD hahahaa ~
Good luck and hav fun in that night, my dear cousin ~ =D

No comments:

Post a Comment