Friday, April 1, 2011

April Fools #8

Last Post for 2day ~

Been toking on the fone~ msn~ skype with alot of ppl today ~
but actually juz FEW of them la XD haha~



See Nat Nat ~XD hehehe~~

Even my sister asked ~ wats wrg with u today~
maybe she sees my statusssss on facebook ~
and see me toking to someone la XD hahaha~

--------------------------------------------------------

i really feel nth when there's some one ard me la...
but when there's no one...
my mind will screw me up XD hahahaa!

geng right ~
seriously ~ dun mess with my mind ! XD hahaa
it can kills ><
XD teeheee~~


Aiya ~ so contradicting la..

is nth la..but there's something...
Yes But No...
Change Yet Remain the same...
Happy yet sad...
Pain yet painless...

LOL!! wat im saying!
i hav no idea man! XD hahaha!

How? i hav no idea la..
stuff tat i heard still floating in my mind...
it wont effect me la ~ for sure..
juz tat ~ stuff tat said ~ is a bit ''wtf'' lo =x hahaha~
diff ppl diff point of views la..
Lol ~

-------------------------------------------------

I meet a primary school fren of mine !
he called me juz now..

see on the fone agn~
come in the right time XD hahahaa~
at least my mind cant attk me xD hahaha~

he's my best fren ~
tok ard an hour ~
walao ~ so many memorable things happened back den lo...
Lol~ really do miss them all ~

they created a group ~
awww ~ cant wait for the gathering XD hahaha~


---------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment