Saturday, April 9, 2011

Non-Stop!!

8/4/2011

since last nite, midnight ~
i've been doin my malaysian studies assignment ~ ><

WTF MAN !
im so scared ~ when i send it to my leader ~
I so scared he reject my work agn ><

Gosh !


Suddenly feel stressful ><


----------------------------------------------

Den late midnite ~
waiting my babe JoEe, change profile pic ~
Lol ~
epically cute la she ~
I waited so long ~

Finally she chose the one i said is nice ~~
i got good taste ok ~ Dun worry ~ XD hehehe ~
<3
Ahhh~ i miss JoEe and Yi Lian already XD hahahaa~
misses JoEe's ~ [Mou ban ye la lei!!] XD hahahaha~~
Damn epic la the way she says XD hahaa~!!!

damn miss them =3
May ~ we're meeting ard may ~
I WILL SURVIVE ! XD hahahhaa

------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment